Close to Davis and Elkins College, the Gandy Dancer Dinner Theatre, American Mountain Theater and the Durbin & Greenbrier Valley Railroad.
Iron Road Inn features 45 Inn interior rooms and 18 Lodge rooms with exterior entrances. All are non-smoking, some handicapped compliant and pet friendly. All rooms offer WiFi, cable with HBO, micro-fridge, coffee maker, monitored smoke and CO2 detectors. All units have private bathrooms and daily housekeeping included in the room rate. Front desk is open 24/7
What we have to offer:
• Spacious double and queen rooms, some with kitchenette suites
• A special king suite named in honor of Marilyn Monroe (With the perks she would expect; Balcony, Jacuzzi and Kitchenette!)
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast
• Ample parking for automobiles and tour buses
• The “Station Room,” decorated with original murals by a talented local artist, offers space to meet, greet and relax.
• Adjacent to the Gandy Dancer Dinner Theater and Western Steer Steakhouse; close to the American Mountain Theater, the Durbin & Greenbrier Valley Railroad, the Monongahela National Forest, and much more.
IRON ROAD INN | 357 Beverly Pike | Elkins, WV 26241 | (304) 637-1888